Welcome to ACG

Here we provide viewers with our take on the best and latest video games. Our bloggers are the best of the best that video game industry has to offer with decades of experience in the video game industry. Furthermore we will provide our readers with tips and tricks on the current trending games and links to the best deals and offers in Australia. Our excellent team of bloggers include:

Sami Khalil- I am a university student and i like sharing my thoughts on the best and latest games out there. COD has always been my most experienced game and most played with 30+ hours on infinite warfare. My favourite mode to play is zombies on PS4, i enjoy playing with others, exploring, solving puzzles and completing all easter eggs in the game. In black ops 3 zombies and multiplayer, i achieved Master Prestige. other than gaming i also enjoy playing sports like football and tennis.

Sajeed Khan= I am currently doing a Bachelor's of IT degree at MQ full time and working as a facility support technician casually. My hobbies include gaming, soccer and sometimes watching anime. For gaming i own a decent PC and a PS4, playing both online and offline. i enjoy a variety of games ranging from MMORPGs to FPS or action games. I have been an avid player of World of WarCraft for almost 8 years now, although i play drastically less now compared to before. I also have over 100 hours of experience on FPS titles such as Battlefield 1 and Rainbow Siege Six

Ahmad Rida Raghib- Student at MQ studying Bachelors in Commerce.
I've been a casual gamer since before i can even remember. My favourites are RPGs and triple A FPS titles such as COD and BF. To me, the most important aspect of a game is the experience it provides rather than how good the graphics or other technical specs are. The game i've played the most would be GTA online and Fallout 4. I used to be an active COD player but unfortunately that was a few years back. Since then i have become a big fan of story driven games that over the player with substance and emotional attachment.

Nazir Eshaq
Speciality: Action RPG, FPS
Favourite game: Skyrim
Exp: 14 years Sony consoles, 4 years Xbox, 10 years PC
Hobbies: sports(soccer, basketball)
Fun fact: At one point i ranked in the top 100 in the world in black ops 1 domination mode
I absolutely love video games of all kinds. I've played every kind of video game on every kind of console. From the PS1 through to the Nintendos all the way to the present on the PS4. With thousands of hours clocked in on all genre's of gaming and experience with every kind of console, it is a privilege for me to provide our readers with the most cutting edge reviews on all video games.


Comments

Popular Posts